Most of my friends and families, who were pregnant and gave birth on the same year as I was, are getting pregnant AGAIN! Oh my, I miss the joy of feeling the soft kicks from inside my tummy. I miss the newborn smell. Tapi Qayyim kecik lagi. Berjalan pun tak kuat lagi. Apa lagi nak faham istilah adik-abang kan?hehe. Paling teruk, hutang puasa bersalinkan Qayyim pun ada lagi berbaki tak habis ganti. Takkan nak fidyah sekali lagi?Cane tu?hahahaha..
*Mission : Habiskan ganti puasa sebelum launch mission yang lain. hahahahahhahahaa..
#2
In most four seasons countries, now is the middle of autumn season. I love autumn. No hot dry air, no icy slippy roads. Everything were just nice. Tengok orang post gambar autumn. Rasa nak menjerit. Jealous!haha..
I remember how happy I was to step on those crunchy dead leaves. Kriuk..kriuk.. I remember my excitements to see the leaves turn yellow. I could remember almost everything. *thanks to blog and thousands of photos.*.
Damn, I miss Germany. I miss Europe. I miss those happy-jalan-jalan-makan-angin days.
![]() |
| *Is it too much, if I secretly wish that I could experience living in four seasons country once again?=) |
#3
Esok hari gaji. Yay! Need to spare some money for Qurban. Apparently, harga lembu dah mahal seiring dengan kenaikan harga gula. Also need to spare some money to pay the lawyer. Duit yang selebihnya akan di'korban'kan untuk memenuhi tuntutan hati.Wakakaka..yang tu paling best.
#4
My husband will be an emcee tomorrow. Good luck dear, I know you can do it. So tahun ni tahun kita berjemaah jadi emcee ye.hehe..Chayok!

No comments:
Post a Comment